djibnet.com: Best Divorce Letter Ever! - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

Page 1 sur 1
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

Best Divorce Letter Ever! De l'humour acide; Ame sensible ou a jeun, s'abstenir! Noter : -----

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Ely Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
13-mai 03

Icône du message  Posté 17 septembre 2008 - 10:57

De l'humour acide, c'est pour les garçons; Les filles a vos risques et péril :o

Best divorce letter ever!!

Image IPB

Ce message a été modifié par Ely - 17 septembre 2008 - 10:58 .

"C'est une erreur de croire nécessairement faux ce qu'on ne comprend pas."
MAHATMA GANDHI (1869 - 1948)

"C'est une grande misère que de n'avoir pas assez d'esprit pour bien parler, ni assez de jugement pour se taire."
JEAN DE LA BRUYÈRE (1645 - 1696)

"La religion est l'opium du peuple"
Karl Marx (1818-1883)

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Desaxee Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 17 septembre 2008 - 11:15

Hope they don't have kids together. Cos he is a sick man. He can do whatever he wants but sleeping with his teenage sister in law? That's out of order.
Anyway, this is fake cos he could be sued.

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   E-{-_-}-Face Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 08

Posté 18 septembre 2008 - 02:12

Voir le messageDesaxee, le Wednesday 17 September 2008, 17:07, dit :

Hope they don't have kids together. Cos he is a sick man. He can do whatever he wants but sleeping with his teenage sister in law? That's out of order.
Anyway, this is fake cos he could be sued.

Nothing is "out of order" in this world...u seem missing the point here...try reading closely what's said between the lines..kkkk

btw..abt the letter...: Dayumm this dude is clever...kkkk and he got the balls to back it up..kkkkkkkkkk

Mic's free

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Desaxee Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 18 septembre 2008 - 11:23

Voir le messageE-{-_-}-Face, le Thursday 18 September 2008, 14:04, dit :

Nothing is "out of order" in this world..

sleeping with your teenage sister in law, make you a pedophile, that's out of order. If you don't get that, stop being on crack.

Citation

.u seem missing the point here...try reading closely what's said between the lines..kkkk

There is not point, This letter is disgusting despite the author best effort to make it clever. La nausee!!!!

As a matter of fact, It is disturbing.... our of a horror story. Actually, he reminds me of a SS Nazi soldier. Because clearly he is enjoying this ;)

There is difference between doing bad things and enjoying doing bad things , if you enjoy it, you need a shrink

I don't think any man would want to be his friend (imagine what he may do to your kids)

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Icône du message  Posté 19 septembre 2008 - 03:47

I swear this is too funny but has a horrific closing. For a minute, you could see the ex-wife going through a rage then wanting to vomit everything out. Very sad he really had to get to his sister in law. All is this about for a remote he can't find.... Animal! It's still funny the P.S note.
"Remember others in their quests to fulfill their own ambitions" Mona Minkara
"Until the power of love can overcome the love of power the world will not know peace" Unknown From a washroom wall lol
"Leaders must invoke an alchemy of great vision.” Henry Kissinger
"Be careful, Anais, abnormal pleasures kill the taste for normal ones." Eduardo
"From a sensitive woman's heart springs the hapiness of mankind." Khalil Gibran
"Tout est stereospecifique dans la vie." Dr Mezl
"Somebody is gonna get a hurt real bad." Russel Peters

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   E-{-_-}-Face Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 08

Posté 19 septembre 2008 - 12:47

Voir le messageDesaxee, le Thursday 18 September 2008, 17:15, dit :

sleeping with your teenage sister in law, make you a pedophile, that's out of order. If you don't get that, stop being on crack.

FYI, 18 yr old is the legal age to have sex....thus havin sex with a 18 yr old gurl doesn't make a man a pedophile. .. it is however considered a pedophily crime if a man/woman who engages sex with an underage (below 18) teen...Here the sister-in-law is 18 ...so she is legal to have une partie de jambe en l air avec the cookie monster...kkkkkk

As a matter of fact, It is disturbing.... our of a horror story. Actually, he reminds me of a SS Nazi soldier. Because clearly he is enjoying this ;)

Kkkkkkkkkkkkk.... :lol: @ SS nazi ref....come on desaxee..dont u think u r a bit ova exagerating when u'r comparin a dude who's havin multiple sexual affairs or adultery to a brainwashed-racist exterminator-human denigrating-superiority complexed nazi ??? ...again what's worste havin a nazi who enjoys exterminating humans and a dude is just enjoyin free punanis on the back of his ever-control-freak wife.?? hum..come on.. ponder on that for a sec....kkkk

There is difference between doing bad things and enjoying doing bad things , if you enjoy it, you need a shrink

I crave and enjoy brownies, cinnamon pastries, beautifull women( their shape, beauty and body) and KHAT ..all these are in general considered "bad things" relatively speaking...I enjoy doing it..darling do i need a shrink??..kkkk how about i call it Human weakness..which makes me sprung in a sort of addiction-like way . ;)

There is not point, This letter is disgusting despite the author best effort to make it clever. La nausee!!!!

The point is... the "cookie monster" finally reveles himself and clearly explains through his sexual escapades how and why he's doing the "bad thing".... The X-Wife created the cookie monster cuz of her control freak attitudes in bed and consequently she is reapin the fruits of her "labor".... if u've noticed that he repeatly mentioned her when cheating on her...clearly a inner desire to punish her for the nightmare he''s been living while with her....kkkk....that ultimately led to the divorce...Cause-effect by def...

Funny..this reminds me of a previous post of mine which got u a bit upset..kkkkk again desax it's all abt how u serve the P.SSY...kkkkkkk (putting my arms ova my face to protect from flyin objects from Desaxee) :lol: :lol:

Mic's free

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   E-{-_-}-Face Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 08

Posté 19 septembre 2008 - 12:53

Voir le messageFluid, le Thursday 18 September 2008, 21:39, dit :

All is this about for a remote he can't find.... Animal!

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....Flo' !!! Where is my freakin remote control.....enuff of ur soap series...The Man gotta watch the football game.. :lol: kkkkkkkk

Mic's free

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Desaxee Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 20 septembre 2008 - 02:31

Voir le messageE-{-_-}-Face, le Friday 19 September 2008, 12:39, dit :

FYI, 18 yr old is the legal age to have sex....thus havin sex with a 18 yr old gurl doesn't make a man a pedophile. .. it is however considered a pedophily crime if a man/woman who engages sex with an underage (below 18) teen...Here the sister-in-law is 18 ...so she is legal to have une partie de jambe en l air avec the cookie monster...kkkkkk

I am afraid you misread the letter, the girl is not 18, she is a teenager , a kid, a baby sister. The reference to the age of 18 is for the ex-wife (he says the kid reminds me of you when you were 18). There is no indication she is over 18 and he gave us hints that she is probably under-age. Which makes him technically a sex offender.

Citation

Kkkkkkkkkkkkk.... :lol: @ SS nazi ref....come on desaxee..dont u think u r a bit ova exagerating when u'r comparin a dude who's havin multiple sexual affairs or adultery to a brainwashed-racist exterminator-human denigrating-superiority complexed nazi ??? ...again what's worste havin a nazi who enjoys exterminating humans and a dude is just enjoyin free punanis on the back of his ever-control-freak wife.?? hum..come on.. ponder on that for a sec....kkkk

The letter made me laugh at the begining, he is a grown up man sleeping with some women to get at his wife, full of juicy details that he'd like to share with his ex-wife. Good God, this is a free country and they are all adults, they do whatever they want.
Actually, you stop lauging when it comes to the sister in law who is just a kid.
I compared him to a nazi, cos a nazi enjoys HURTING people. Like psychos. The definition of antisocial personality disorder is
Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest
Deceitfulness, conning others for pleasure;
Reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.

Citation

I crave and enjoy brownies, cinnamon pastries, beautifull women( their shape, beauty and body) and KHAT ..all these are in general considered "bad things" relatively speaking...I enjoy doing it..darling do i need a shrink??..kkkk how about i call it Human weakness..which makes me sprung in a sort of addiction-like way . ;)

But brownies, and khat are not human. By bad things I was talking what a human being can do to another human being. Not eating and taking drugs.
In this letter, he is hurting his wife's feelings and the kid's life and he is enjoying, he is not showing any regrets but even worse, he is managing to play the humour card on his actions. I don't think many men would boost about sleeping with their underage sister in law.

Citation

The point is... the "cookie monster" finally reveles himself and clearly explains through his sexual escapades how and why he's doing the "bad thing".... The X-Wife created the cookie monster cuz of her control freak attitudes in bed and consequently she is reapin the fruits of her "labor".... if u've noticed that he repeatly mentioned her when cheating on her...clearly a inner desire to punish her for the nightmare he''s been living while with her....kkkk....that ultimately led to the divorce...Cause-effect by def...

The only thing his wife refused to do is sodomy. I thought you were muslim, surely you'd understand.
She didn't do anything else to him, how funny you imagine the ex-wife to be a control freak and crazy monster. You have the need and desire to make the husband a victim, you are inventing "nightmares" that never existed, the husband never says that his wife was a difficult person to live with . As a matter of fact, the husband doesn;t say anything about their personalities, their life together as spouses, so we don't know how they were as a couple, as he only mentions their sexual life, we understand that he is resentful because she refused to have anal sex with him.

Citation

Funny..this reminds me of a previous post of mine which got u a bit upset..kkkkk again desax it's all abt how u serve the P.SSY...kkkkkkk (putting my arms ova my face to protect from flyin objects from Desaxee) :lol: :lol:

Funny how your view of women is demeaning.
Did you have a happy childhood? How was ur mum in relation to your father? Did she accept all sorts of sexual perversion all opposed to her religious beliefs? As you are quite special here, we are just trying to understand how u went from a "good muslim boy" to "a mysogynistic youg man" clearly disturbed by women. And the answer lie in your childhood as Freud says.
Also, as you love treating all woman as "p.ussy" and clearly enjoying that ( your little smileys and kkkk), I am wondering why, why would you go online, get a nickname and spread your weird statement. Saying outloud things you would be be ashamed to say in real life.
Why would you enjoy reducing all women to sexual objects, only defined by their sexual organ? Were you traumatised in your chidlhood, or in your teenage years,, do you feel you don't understand women and they prefer to go out with someone else than you hence your frustration?

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   E-{-_-}-Face Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 08

Posté 20 septembre 2008 - 04:26

Voir le messageDesaxee, le Saturday 20 September 2008, 8:23, dit :

I am afraid you misread the letter, the girl is not 18, she is a teenager , a kid, a baby sister. The reference to the age of 18 is for the ex-wife (he says the kid reminds me of you when you were 18). There is no indication she is over 18 and he gave us hints that she is probably under-age. Which makes him technically a sex offender.

Kkkkk no desax, I am afraid I read the letter accurately ... it doesn't explicitly mention the girl's age but however hints that she "reminds "him of his X-wife when she was 18..Hence my understanding that the lil sista is 18 years old... of course she is a teenager and a kid compared to her much older sister...but there is No hint whatsoever that the lil sister is underage...wonder where ur fixation of sex offender and pedophilia comes from..humm :blink: ....18 yrs old kid sista is legalily a consenting adult who had intercourse (whichever may be) with another consenting adult but the latter is much older...

I compared him to a nazi, cos a nazi enjoys HURTING people. Like psychos. The definition of antisocial personality disorder is
Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest
Deceitfulness, conning others for pleasure;
Reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.

U r confusin me and urself i think here...u r mixing a disease..a sickness.. a mental disorder with a deliberate racist well-schemed, well-thought out intention or doctrine to eradicate a pre-selected group of human beings for the sole purpose is to ächieve and reach broader control for a small power-avid individual...these two are on two different level and can not be put on the same footing to justify ur comparison...and u know it..come on now..r u really saying Nazi = Husband enjoyin cheatin to his X-wife? kkkkk... that's wayy unfair.....I think the word "bully, or cheap bastard" is more appropriate here..but it has a aggresive tone to it...kkkk

I don't think many men would boost about sleeping with their underage sister in law.

I honestly dont know what u r talkin about here...care to enlight us a bit... what do u mean by "boost about sleeping"??

The only thing his wife refused to do is sodomy. I thought you were muslim, surely you'd understand.
She didn't do anything else to him, how funny you imagine the ex-wife to be a control freak and crazy monster. You have the need and desire to make the husband a victim, you are inventing "nightmares" that never existed, the husband never says that his wife was a difficult person to live with . As a matter of fact, the husband doesn;t say anything about their personalities, their life together as spouses, so we don't know how they were as a couple, as he only mentions their sexual life, we understand that he is resentful because she refused to have anal sex with him.

Go through again paragraphs 1 thru 8....this time pay more attention and try to grasp what's unsaid rather the obvious stated words written in black and white....

Funny how your view of women is demeaning.
Also, as you love treating all woman as "p.ssy" and clearly enjoying that ( your little smileys and kkkk), I am wondering why, why would you go online, get a nickname and spread your weird statement. Saying outloud things you would be be ashamed to say in real life.
Why would you enjoy reducing all women to sexual objects, only defined by their sexual organ?

kkk...the answer of ur open-ended line of questions reside on how capable r u of answering this riddle:
The question is not wether or not i view women in general in as sexual objects or demeaning way but wether U truly ..i mean deep sub-consciously see urself as nothing more than a sexual organ aka P.ssy....Freudish projection may be..hum?..just a thought..

Did you have a happy childhood? How was ur mum in relation to your father? Did she accept all sorts of sexual perversion all opposed to her religious beliefs? As you are quite special here, we are just trying to understand how u went from a "good muslim boy" to "a mysogynistic youg man" clearly disturbed by women. And the answer lie in your childhood as Freud says.
Were you traumatised in your chidlhood, or in your teenage years,, do you feel you don't understand women and they prefer to go out with someone else than you hence your frustration?

Kkkkkkkkk...how this whole thing turned all ova sudden about me poor life :( ...kkkkk....but since i am nice....i 'll let u slide on this one...Btw i dont kiss and tell and absolutely dont confess on the first date....kkkkkkkk

Mic's free

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Desaxee Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 20 septembre 2008 - 05:39

Voir le messageE-{-_-}-Face, le Saturday 20 September 2008, 16:18, dit :

kkk...the answer of ur open-ended line of questions reside on how capable r u of answering this riddle:
The question is not wether or not i view women in general in as sexual objects or demeaning way but wether U truly ..i mean deep sub-consciously see urself as nothing more than a sexual organ aka P.ssy....Freudish projection may be..hum?..just a thought..
Kkkkkkkkk...how this whole thing turned all ova sudden about me poor life :( ...kkkkk....but since i am nice....i 'll let u slide on this one...Btw i dont kiss and tell and absolutely dont confess on the first date....kkkkkkkk
Mic's free

Not sure if you read Freud properly, but women (or men) don't see themselves as sexual objects, it comes with patriarchal society/masculinity and the fact that women bodies are seen as commodities in mainstream media.
You are the one who goes around in this forum seeing women as sexual objects (by repeating in each message the word P.ssy), not me or anyone else for that matter.
I know in this DNA age, people need to have a distinct personality that makes them stand up from the anonymous crowd in this forum but you do NOT need to be sexist and demeaning towards women. At least, out of respect for the one who gave you life.
You could be funny, enjoying cracking jokes, and be repectful to the opposite sex.

Ce message a été modifié par Desaxee - 20 septembre 2008 - 05:41 .

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   E-{-_-}-Face Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 08

Posté 20 septembre 2008 - 05:51

Voir le messageDesaxee, le Saturday 20 September 2008, 11:31, dit :

Not sure if you read Freud properly, but women (or men) don't see themselves as sexual objects, it comes with patriarchal society/masculinity and the fact that women bodies are seen as commodities in mainstream media.
You are the one who goes around in this forum seeing women as sexual objects (by repeating in each message the word P.ssy), not me or anyone else for that matter.
I know in this DNA age, people need to have a distinct personality that makes them stand up from the anonymous crowd in this forum but you do NOT need to be sexist and demeaning towards women. At least, out of respect for the one who gave you life.
You could be funny, enjoying cracking jokes, and be repectful to the opposite sex.

Now that desaxee is something i can live with, i agree with u 100% I do NOT need to be sexist nor demeaning towards women but u definitly gotta be content and unshaken about how u see urself regardless of who or what i or others say about u or women in geenral for that matter.

Mic's free

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1