• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 08

Icône du message  Posté 08 septembre 2008 - 06:01

here it goes

I 've been doing my own thing, things that happenned in my earthly life have always had a way of having bad timing but surprisingly ever since i hooked up with ur fine self..things go kinda slow motion.....however i do have a question : tell me if you want from me my time, my pride, my strengh, my vibe... i wanna make it good for you cuz you sure know how to stir and blow my mind...i wonder how this could be the perfect find i seek for all this time...kk funny u probably wonder if all these words of mine that i am saying to u are for real...how about we make a deal to clear away this mystery appeal that's clouding your mind and having some fears... I promise i'll be true to you and treat u good like any man ever treat u before in this whole world and u keep me close to you and help me grow stronger, give u a new beginning and u lead me to a happy ending

I remember the day... i first looked into in ur eyes... i hope you know what i been goin through ...wonder if you goin thru it too ...see u walking like u claim that ur so hot, scandalously flirtatious, mysteriously dangerous....and we both know that ain't deep ...just a layer to cut the player off...that wont be me...u wont be sending this brother off away to the sea ...fo sho.....i can loudly claim that i can handle it even if it gets up close and personal..thought twice about touchin u...feelin u...getting u up & closer to this sublime body of mine humm yeah closer.... and not planin'of holdin it back....havin'it back on track... back 2 back until u say "hey yo' Face! hold it BACKKKKKKKKK"kkkkkkk :lol: .....whoaaaa i am on firreeeeeee , gurl...dont hold me dowwnnnnn gurl.... this brown sugar is about to bring the roof downnnnn gurl....Even King Kong cant shut me downnn gurl.... do u see me .. cuz i see u... these eyes of mine have searched the land from moon fall til sunrise...wonder what if it ain't the object of my own demise or longing desire... u got it right gurl.... must be the numba 1 reason i count my blessings the Lord has betow upon me.... having u close to me.... help me to be freeeeee ...

Damn ! gotta stop

kkkk did i do that ?

Mic's free

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   une sista Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-juin 03

Posté 09 septembre 2008 - 01:58

Voir le messageE-{-_-}-Face, le Monday 8 September 2008, 17:53, dit :

here it goes

I 've been doing my own thing, things that happenned in my earthly life have always had a way of having bad timing but surprisingly ever since i hooked up with ur fine self..things go kinda slow motion.....however i do have a question : tell me if you want from me my time, my pride, my strengh, my vibe... i wanna make it good for you cuz you sure know how to stir and blow my mind...i wonder how this could be the perfect find i seek for all this time...kk funny u probably wonder if all these words of mine that i am saying to u are for real...how about we make a deal to clear away this mystery appeal that's clouding your mind and having some fears... I promise i'll be true to you and treat u good like any man ever treat u before in this whole world and u keep me close to you and help me grow stronger, give u a new beginning and u lead me to a happy ending

kinda reminds me of this for some reason :) so what about copyrights bro? lol
http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=6GWEnCuPEso

Ce message a été modifié par une sista - 09 septembre 2008 - 02:01 .

*Best Definition of Life (by the Creator of the Game Himself SWT )
"Sachez que la vie présente n’est que J.E.U, amusement, vaine parure, une course à l’orgueil entre vous et une rivalité dans l’acquisition des richesses et des enfants. Elle est en cela pareille à une pluie: la végétation qui en vient émerveille les cultivateurs, puis elle se fane et tu la vois donc jaunie; ensuite elle devient des débris. Et dans l’au-delà, il y a un dur châtiment, et aussi pardon et agrément d’Allah. Et la vie présente n’est que jouissance trompeuse. " Coran sourate 57, verset 20

*"Allah élèvera en degrés ceux d’entre vous qui auront cru et ceux qui auront reçu LE SAVOIR." Coran sourate 58, verset 11

*"No problem can be solved from the same level of CONSCIOUSNESS that created it." Albert Einstein
*" There are only 2 ways to live your life: one is as if nothing is a miracle and the other is as if EVERYTHING IS A MIRACLE " Albert Einstein
*" Dieu ne joue pas aux dés" Albert Einstein
*" Ce que nous appelons realite n est qu'illusion.. mais une tres forte illusion qui persiste quand meme" Albert Einstein
*"I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details." Albert Einstein

* "Shift your consciousness to God Consciousness and everything else will follow" by me :)

* GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Desaxee Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 09 septembre 2008 - 02:00

bgrrrrr.... I am allergic to broken English!!!!

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   E-{-_-}-Face Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 08

Icône du message  Posté 09 septembre 2008 - 08:23

Voir le messageune sista, le Monday 8 September 2008, 19:50, dit :

kinda reminds me of this for some reason :) so what about copyrights bro? lol
http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=6GWEnCuPEso

kkk ..humm and what does it say about u now sweetheart...kinda sets u apart from the others of the pack dwelling in here aimlessly ...don't u think ? ...personaly, i think it does..it seems we share the same taste of music ..the type that soothes the mind and relax the body... wonder what else we share..humm time will tell...i hope.. :)

As for the copyright issue...kkkk i took amel song and made it mine..minee MINEEE..okay kkkk .. plain and simple ..no copyright infringement here cutie...
FYI : the destination was hum...Not saying U :) ...the car was the song... but the driver was nobody else but urs truly the indeniably best, the smartest and the handsome...E-Face kkkk.... says a lot about my modesty huh ....kkkkk Question is, dear....how do u like the post sticked on the back that says "honey tell me how's my driving?" :lol: :lol:

kkkkk ..copyright infringement kutee...pshhhhh... i am clean and straight sis...< throwin evidences out of the window :o > kkkkk

@ Desaxee: nothing but Luve for u too, no hatin' during this blessed month

Mic's free

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djib_extremiste Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:
Pas de koi remplir une ligne...

Posté 09 septembre 2008 - 09:08

Finally...at last.... someone who is from this world....pipl in the djibnet are kinda "obsolete"...Welcome bro...

regards
"There's gonna be some stuff u gonna see that's gonna make it hard To smile in the future, but through whatever you see, Through all the rain and all the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. you gotta be able to smile through all this bullsh*t"

Tupac Shakur

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   E-{-_-}-Face Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 08

Icône du message  Posté 09 septembre 2008 - 06:08

Dedicated to ...

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

humm..u go gurl...i am feelin'u ....yeahh.. hit that high note ..right there....kkkkk..here is a sista being real....darmn what a woman with all the feminity she carries with her.....nice voice ...keep it goin...straight to American IDOL ...garranteed

http://www.youtube.c...Hq0WMOxzog&NR=1

oh Lord !! SImon cowell we desperatly need ur harsh and unbearable cut-throat judgement here.... she is killing the songgg..kkkkkk

http://www.youtube.c...7YAtf0DXSc&NR=1

hum..what can i say to this one...humm let me think and see for a minute...nice voice kinda cute too...kkkk weird but all i see is her tits...Dayummmm !! Lord with these titties she can feed those babies in the UNICEF wish cards...kkkkkkkkkk kidding i am being mean here....kkkkkkk..dayummm again she has sum nice pair of ......

one sista see what u made me do.......kkkkkkkk tt ca c a cause de toi .....waiting ur clip singin the song.. i promess i wont be harsh...kkkkkkk just gentle only constructive criticisme...nothing else...

awaiting for ur take on these three candidate , which one u think got it goin'on....aight..holla back

Voir le messagedjib_extremiste, le Tuesday 9 September 2008, 3:00, dit :

Finally...at last.... someone who is from this world....pipl in the djibnet are kinda "obsolete"...Welcome bro...

regards

Thks dawg

Mic's free

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   une sista Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-juin 03

Posté 10 septembre 2008 - 02:03

Voir le messageE-{-_-}-Face, le Tuesday 9 September 2008, 8:15, dit :

kkk ..humm and what does it say about u now sweetheart...kinda sets u apart from the others of the pack dwelling in here aimlessly ...don't u think ? ...personaly, i think it does..it seems we share the same taste of music ..the type that soothes the mind and relax the body... wonder what else we share..humm time will tell...i hope.. :)

As for the copyright issue...kkkk i took amel song and made it mine..minee MINEEE..okay kkkk .. plain and simple ..no copyright infringement here cutie...
FYI : the destination was hum...Not saying U :) ...the car was the song... but the driver was nobody else but urs truly the indeniably best, the smartest and the handsome...E-Face kkkk.... says a lot about my modesty huh ....kkkkk Question is, dear....how do u like the post sticked on the back that says "honey tell me how's my driving?" :lol: :lol:

@ Desaxee: nothing but Luve for u too, no hatin' during this blessed month

Mic's free

hello E ( or should i call u evilface just like Fluid does LOL )
i used to like that song and u killed it man :(( :(( what is wrong with ya? -_-

Citation

kkkkk ..copyright infringement kutee...pshhhhh... i am clean and straight sis...< throwin evidences out of the window :o > kkkkk

re-collecting evidences against ya sir .. i repeat this is an infraction to the copyrights law of this country :P
"Sachez que la vie présente n’est que J.E.U, amusement, vaine parure, une course à l’orgueil entre vous et une rivalité dans l’acquisition des richesses et des enfants. Elle est en cela pareille à une pluie: la végétation qui en vient émerveille les cultivateurs, puis elle se fane et tu la vois donc jaunie; ensuite elle devient des débris. Et dans l’au-delà, il y a un dur châtiment, et aussi pardon et agrément d’Allah. Et la vie présente n’est que jouissance trompeuse. " Coran sourate 57, verset 20

*"Allah élèvera en degrés ceux d’entre vous qui auront cru et ceux qui auront reçu LE SAVOIR." Coran sourate 58, verset 11

*"No problem can be solved from the same level of CONSCIOUSNESS that created it." Albert Einstein
*" There are only 2 ways to live your life: one is as if nothing is a miracle and the other is as if EVERYTHING IS A MIRACLE " Albert Einstein
*" Ce que nous appelons realite n est qu'illusion.. mais une tres forte illusion qui persiste quand meme" Albert Einstein

* "Shift your consciousness to God Consciousness and everything else will follow" by me :)

* GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   une sista Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-juin 03

Posté 10 septembre 2008 - 02:10

Voir le messageE-{-_-}-Face, le Tuesday 9 September 2008, 18:00, dit :

Dedicated to ...

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

humm..u go gurl...i am feelin'u ....yeahh.. hit that high note ..right there....kkkkk..here is a sista being real....darmn what a woman with all the feminity she carries with her.....nice voice ...keep it goin...straight to American IDOL ...garranteed

http://www.youtube.c...Hq0WMOxzog&NR=1

oh Lord !! SImon cowell we desperatly need ur harsh and unbearable cut-throat judgement here.... she is killing the songgg..kkkkkk

http://www.youtube.c...7YAtf0DXSc&NR=1

hum..what can i say to this one...humm let me think and see for a minute...nice voice kinda cute too...kkkk weird but all i see is her tits...Dayummmm !! Lord with these titties she can feed those babies in the UNICEF wish cards...kkkkkkkkkk kidding i am being mean here....kkkkkkk..dayummm again she has sum nice pair of ......

one sista see what u made me do.......kkkkkkkk tt ca c a cause de toi .....waiting ur clip singin the song.. i promess i wont be harsh...kkkkkkk just gentle only constructive criticisme...nothing else...

awaiting for ur take on these three candidate , which one u think got it goin'on....aight..holla back

Thks dawg

Mic's free

none of these so-called candidates are decent .. not even enough talented for american idol or so :lol:

* GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   E-{-_-}-Face Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 08

Posté 10 septembre 2008 - 01:29

Voir le messageune sista, le Tuesday 9 September 2008, 20:02, dit :

none of these so-called candidates are decent .. not even enough talented for american idol or so :lol:

hum..really?...the VAsongbird looks okay to me..she hittin the right notes as well as the high pitches....kkkk she is keepin'it real...kkkkk...curious to know if u can out perform them tho'...kkkkk dont worry i'll make sure i take care the beat for ya...kkkkk

Mic's free

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1