#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   halyeey Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
25-mars 05

Posté 25 août 2008 - 03:06

Unbelievable , How did u recognise me ? it's been a long 13 years bro ...LOL..Walahi you're crazy fam. You wouldn't have fooled me man, I would have recognized you as soon as I seen your pics.

Anyway, I heard about the engagement and the overall great news. Im truly happy for you bro, I will read you dua and keep you in my prayers.... Inshallah kheir. Are you having a wedding, and if so When is the wedding? I will try to make it down to stand by your side, so let me know. Plus I have to see if my future sister-in-law can pass the friends test..lol She better understand Friendz comes first..Lolz

Other than that, everything is well walahi.... It's just good to have you on here and know who you are , because it will allow us to keep in touch more. Get back at me cuz, Peace
L'imagination est plus importante que le savoir... (Einstein)

Hoyooy la'aantaa higgaad lama barteenoo ,hoyooy la'aantaa hadal lama kareenoo....(hadraawi)

I like 2 make people smile , so really I'll do just about anything to get a laugh....

Allah huma laka al hamdu hadaytana lil Islam...Wa alamtana al hikmata wal quran....(Al Sudais )

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   le-patrouilleur Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
04-septembre 04

Posté 25 août 2008 - 03:48

Voir le messagehalyeey, le Monday 25 August 2008, 14:58, dit :

Unbelievable , How did u recognise me ? it's been a long 13 years bro ...LOL..Walahi you're crazy fam. You wouldn't have fooled me man, I would have recognized you as soon as I seen your pics.

Anyway, I heard about the engagement and the overall great news. Im truly happy for you bro, I will read you dua and keep you in my prayers.... Inshallah kheir. Are you having a wedding, and if so When is the wedding? I will try to make it down to stand by your side, so let me know. Plus I have to see if my future sister-in-law can pass the friends test..lol She better understand Friendz comes first..Lolz

Other than that, everything is well walahi.... It's just good to have you on here and know who you are , because it will allow us to keep in touch more. Get back at me cuz, Peace

So let find out who is Kanadid, hummmmmmm so how many guys do we have here who's not married yet Image IPB Image IPB
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it.

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1