djibnet.com: Djibouti Chosen By Un As Top Country In Which To Live - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

Page 1 sur 1
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

Djibouti Chosen By Un As Top Country In Which To Live Noter : -----

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Somali_psycho Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
13-mai 03

Posté 10 novembre 2007 - 11:28

Djibouti chosen by UN as top country in which to live
NEW YORK-- Djibouti (pronounced ji-boo-tee), also known officially as the Republic of Djibouti, was chosen by the United Nations as the top country in which to live in 2007.
The result, which was announced at the UN's headquarters in New York, came as a shock to some, as Djibouti is not commonly known as a world leader by any of the standards previously used to determine each country's ranking.
When asked to justify the selection of Djibouti as this year's top placement, UN spokesperson Robert Daly, had the following to say: "We decided to abandon the HDI this year and instead make the selection based solely on how cool the name of each country sounds. Djibouti was clearly the coolest."
The Human Development Index or HDI, a measure of factors such as life expectancy, standard of living, and education was formerly used by the UN in determining the rankings. Skeptics of the decision were immediately appeased after repeating the name of this year's top selection.
"Djibouti! Wow that is awesome," said Gary Bettner, a sociologist at the University of Maine. "I'm very pleased that the UN has finally abandoned arbitrary decision-making and returned to reaching informed, conscious conclusions."
The UN representative to Djibouti, who will be referred to as Bob, as his name it too hard to spell, was ecstatic. "This truly is a great day for all of Djibouti. I am truly pleased that our country has been selected by the UN as the best country in which to reside. Sure, our government is a puppet-democracy, we are struggling to end a decades old civil war, and we are facing rampant unemployment, but hey, Djibouti is damn wicked to say."
'Djibouti' has quickly gone on to become more than solely the name of a country. New York teenagers swiftly picked up 'djibouti' as a new catch-all buzz word, with many teens heard exclaiming "that's so djibouti!" or "I totally want to djibouti that chick." Thanks to the internet, the new vogue word has spread to even the furthest reaches of the globe and should soon replace old stand-bys such as 'radical' and 'tubular'.
This year's lowest ranked country was the People's Republic of Blmleh, which is so undjibouti to say that even its own residents refuse to acknowledge its existence.
"Try and be a sheet of paper with nothing on it. Be a spot of ground where nothing is growing, where something might be planted, a seed, possibly from the Absolute." J. Rumi

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Somali_psycho Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
13-mai 03

Posté 11 novembre 2007 - 06:22

33 click on this post and not a single reply!!!!!
1)either we have more french speaking folks in djibnet :(
2) or the new generation is humoursly challenged

conclusion: please remove the post Mr djibnet admin. Next time I will post about arabs :) at least Dex will
love a bit of arabs hating post ;) joking folks...tabloidnet qd tu nous tiens.

good night and good luck
"Try and be a sheet of paper with nothing on it. Be a spot of ground where nothing is growing, where something might be planted, a seed, possibly from the Absolute." J. Rumi

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Wallen Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 11 novembre 2007 - 08:32

Faut croire que le post il est pas assez ''djibouti'' :P
Essaye un truc ''IN'' genre la fellation ou le kama, succes garanti ..... c la saison des chauds lapins immika ds djibnet.
''Rumor travels faster, but it don't stay put as long as truth"
Will Rogers

Love makes the world go round

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   yeux de biche_ Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
07-septembre 07
Interests:
j'aime la lecture , la science , la culture et surtout l'histoire !

Posté 11 novembre 2007 - 11:14

Voir le messageSomali_psycho, le Sunday 11 November 2007, 4:22, dit :

conclusion: please remove the post Mr djibnet admin. Next time I will post about arabs :) at least Dex will

good night and good luck

Enfait dis....tu viens de kel asile? :blink:
ils ne sont plus grands  que parce que nous sommes à genou, alors levons-nous . Etienne de la boétie

Seuls l'art et la science élèvent l'homme jusqu'à la divinité. ludwig van Beethooven

Les mathématiques sont une gymnastique de l'esprit et une préparation à la philosophie. Isocrate

Moise a dit : Tout est loi
Jesus a dit : Tout est amour
Marx a dit : Tout est argent
Puis Freud a dit : Tout est sexe
Et puis Einstein est venu et il a dit : Tout est relatif !

''pardonner pour mieux vivre '' Nelson Mandela

"

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   PK12-man Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
15-septembre 07

Posté 11 novembre 2007 - 02:44

Voir le messageSomali_psycho, le Sunday 11 November 2007, 4:22, dit :

good night and good luck

Do u know why? i think because your picture "psycho" is not so "Djibouti" and is so scary for many people specially for the female so try to change it. ;)
Dieu-Patrie-Famille

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Desaxee Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 11 novembre 2007 - 04:59

Voir le messageSomali_psycho, le Saturday 10 November 2007, 22:28, dit :

'Djibouti' has quickly gone on to become more than solely the name of a country. New York teenagers swiftly picked up 'djibouti' as a new catch-all buzz word, with many teens heard exclaiming "that's so djibouti!" or "I totally want to djibouti that chick." Thanks to the internet, the new vogue word has spread to even the furthest reaches of the globe and should soon replace old stand-bys such as 'radical' and 'tubular'.

:lol: :lol: =D>
That's Hilarious mate!! But I don't know if it's a hoax, sound like an innocent joke more than a serious UN study on the coolness of countries' names......Djibouti is pronounced in ENglish as (read in French please): JiBooDi, which sounds ugly to me but well I am not a New York teenager .... ;)

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Jarni Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
15-juin 03

Posté 12 novembre 2007 - 07:35

somali psycho
nice joke
but post some jokes abt soudanese
maybe members of this forum will lauch more
bye.....

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Somali_psycho Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
13-mai 03

Posté 12 novembre 2007 - 03:07

Dear Dex
It is indeed a hoax but my point was not to share just a joke but to project ourselves in the future and imagine one day maybe Djibouti would be the best place on earth (yes you can call me a dreamer lol but I am not the only one...thanks J.L*)

Balbalaman or should I say barbwire lol jeeee your nick is far scarier than mine. Kidding mate keep you Goolhad at bay ;)

*J.L= John lennon not JLo

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   une sista Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-juin 03

Posté 12 novembre 2007 - 11:26

Voir le messageSomali_psycho, le Monday 12 November 2007, 12:07, dit :

*J.L= John lennon not JLo

:lol: =D> =D> that is sooooooo Somali-Psycho though :P
*Best Definition of Life (by the Creator of the Game Himself SWT )
"Sachez que la vie présente n’est que J.E.U, amusement, vaine parure, une course à l’orgueil entre vous et une rivalité dans l’acquisition des richesses et des enfants. Elle est en cela pareille à une pluie: la végétation qui en vient émerveille les cultivateurs, puis elle se fane et tu la vois donc jaunie; ensuite elle devient des débris. Et dans l’au-delà, il y a un dur châtiment, et aussi pardon et agrément d’Allah. Et la vie présente n’est que jouissance trompeuse. " Coran sourate 57, verset 20

*"Allah élèvera en degrés ceux d’entre vous qui auront cru et ceux qui auront reçu LE SAVOIR." Coran sourate 58, verset 11

*"No problem can be solved from the same level of CONSCIOUSNESS that created it." Albert Einstein
*" There are only 2 ways to live your life: one is as if nothing is a miracle and the other is as if EVERYTHING IS A MIRACLE " Albert Einstein
*" Dieu ne joue pas aux dés" Albert Einstein
*" Ce que nous appelons realite n est qu'illusion.. mais une tres forte illusion qui persiste quand meme" Albert Einstein
*"I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details." Albert Einstein

* "Shift your consciousness to God Consciousness and everything else will follow" by me :)

* GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   viviane Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
04-mai 05
Interests:
anything that is not boring

Posté 12 novembre 2007 - 11:33

somali _psycho is the translation for mister evil in somali. :lol: :lol:
long time no see ,je me suis toujours dis que tu n'etais pas comme les autre. :P
put your mind into it you can do it.

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Dulmar Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
20-décembre 06

Posté 14 novembre 2007 - 02:40

Un truc "in" hein :blink: Ah oui ce que t'es dans la saison chaud aussi!!!!....... :P

Hunno, je suis mdr ta joke est drole!!!!!!!....
=D>
Au nom d´Allah, le Tout Miséricordieux, le Très Miséricordieux.

1. Dis: "Il est Allah, Unique.
2. Allah, Le Seul à être imploré pour ce que nous désirons.
3. Il n´a jamais engendré, n´a pas été engendré non plus.
4. Et nul n´est égal à Lui". Sourate.112 V.1&4

2.136 Dites: "Nous croyons en Allah et en ce qu´on nous a révélé, et en ce qu´on n´a fait descendre vers Abraham et Ismaël et Isaac et Jacob et les Tribus, et en ce qui a été donné à Moïse et à Jésus, et en ce qui a été donné aux prophètes, venant de leur Seigneur: nous ne faisons aucune distinction entre eux. Et à Lui nous sommes Soumis". Sourate Al-Baqara V.136

3.53 Seigneur! Nous avons cru à ce que Tu as fait descendre et suivi le messager. Inscris-nous donc parmi ceux qui témoignent".
1. Ceux qui témoignent: qu'il n'y a pas d'autres divinités à part Allah et que Muhammad(pbAsl) est le Messager d'Allah.
2. Ceux qui témoignent: qu'Allah est Unique Issa(Jésus)(Alehi Salam) est un Prophete.

47.7 Ô vous qui croyez! si vous faites triompher (la cause d´) Allah, Il vous fera triompher et raffermira vos pas. Sourat Muhammad V.7

Dieu le Très-Haut dit: "Tu jouis certainemet(Ô Mohammad) d'une très grande moralité"
Chapitre 68- V.4

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1