• PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
30-juin 07

Posté 16 juillet 2007 - 10:43

Voir le messageWallen, le Monday 16 July 2007, 21:19, dit :

Syndrome .....ambulance

Le Roi des idiots n'a toujours pas trouvé la reine des idiotes pour former le couple idiot.
tu sais pkoi?
Il attend k tu maîtrises le stress, limite les tics involontaires qui témoignent de ta nervosité:
1-taper du pied
2-jouer avec la mouse
3- compter les qqs chveux violets ki te restent sur ta tete yaa xamarawiiyaa.
4- revoir la video k j ai posté et se rendre compte qu'il n'y a aucune reponse utile k t'ai donné

Bon courage Mr idiot ...je me demande si LUI IL VA L'ATTENDRE! car il faut attendre des millenaires pr k
ca s produise ! kel couple d'idiot !

ps=c'est vraiment ce domaine qui m'interesse ? pkoi ces mots alors ptite menteuse ki s'invente tt sur place!
.........JAMAIS PLUS DE DJIBPHOBIE collective au quotidien ..........

-----> You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.Just remember...Only few things are really important <-----

#92 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Desaxee Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 17 juillet 2007 - 12:12

Dameera, fermes pas stp, tu ne fais que t'enfoncer!!

You are really not the sharpest knife in the drawer.... ;)

#93 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   kemera Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
30-juin 07

Posté 17 juillet 2007 - 12:49

Voir le messageDesaxee, le Monday 16 July 2007, 23:12, dit :

je t'aime parce que crois moi celle a qui je dis je t'aime elle etais deja née comme une merde !

PS= demande a W. de t'expliker elle prenait -1 sur 10 au cm2 en fr qd toi tu .....euuh euhh en fait toi t'as fichu qq chose a djib?

-----> You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.Just remember...Only few things are really important <-----

#94 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Wallen Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 17 juillet 2007 - 12:53

Voir le messagekemera, le Monday 16 July 2007, 22:49, dit :

celle a qui je dis je t'aime elle etais deja née comme une merde !

Fetichiste en plus, tu fais koi d'autre comme truc degue ?
Jeez she's a freak :lol:
''Rumor travels faster, but it don't stay put as long as truth"
Will Rogers

Love makes the world go round

#95 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   kemera Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
30-juin 07

Posté 17 juillet 2007 - 01:05

Voir le messageWallen, le Monday 16 July 2007, 23:53, dit :

C koi now tu reponds a la place des idiots de ton royaume?... REINE DES IDIOTES !

ps=l important c k elle ait compris la tête de noeud ! B)

#96 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   lena Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mars 07

Icône du message  Posté 17 juillet 2007 - 01:15

Voir le messageWallen, le Monday 16 July 2007, 21:53, dit :

Fetichiste en plus, tu fais koi d'autre comme truc degue ?
Jeez she's a freak :lol:

AS A MUSLIM AND MARRIED WOMEN SHOULDN'T YOU BE IN THE KICHEN COOKING FOR YOU HUSBAND ,FAMILY ANYBODY? WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS HERE REPLYING .SO WE CAN SAY OOH! WALLEN IS A STRONG WOMEN .
PPPFFF!! WHY YOU FEEL THE URGE OF ALWAYS HAVING THE LAST WORD HUH? YOU DO THE SAME WITH YOUR HUSBAND?
THIS IS THE SAME FOR THE REST OF YA'LL, THAT COME HERE AND REPLY EVERY SECOND TO EACH OTHER,YOU ALL DONT HAVE A LIFE OR WHAT?
ONE THINK I DON'T LIKE ABOUT THE VIDEO IS THE 2 GIRL DANCING BEHIND EACH OTHER LIKE 2 LESB..
WHAT SO FUN ABOUT IT? DESAXEE AND THE COMPANIE.HUH?
WOULD YOU DO THE SAME IN FRONT OF YOU PARENTS? DANCING WITH A WOMAN OR A MAN SHAKING HIS OR HER FRONT ON YOUR BOOTY? COME PLZ LETS BE HONEST OK.
I AM NOT SAYING EVERY MUSLIM IS PERFECT BUT ATLEAST LET'S TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT WE SEE.
AND ANOTHER THING FOR YOU WALLEN WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN A VIDEO WHERE A SOMAL GIRL TRY TO SING AND SHE IS SKINNY AND HAS A ROBE IN FRONT HER MIRROR. BUT THAS ALL YOU KNOW ABOUT HER BUT YOU JUDGE HER. BUT 2 GIRLS WEARING A BOUBOU BUT DANCING LIKE 2 LESB..ITS OK FOR YOU? JUST EXPLAIN THAT OK?

#97 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Wallen Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 17 juillet 2007 - 01:39

Voir le messagelena, le Monday 16 July 2007, 23:15, dit :

AS A MUSLIM AND MARRIED WOMEN SHOULDN'T YOU BE IN THE KICHEN COOKING FOR YOU HUSBAND ,FAMILY ANYBODY? WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS HERE REPLYING .SO WE CAN SAY OOH! WALLEN IS A STRONG WOMEN .
PPPFFF!! WHY YOU FEEL THE URGE OF ALWAYS HAVING THE LAST WORD HUH? YOU DO THE SAME WITH YOUR HUSBAND?
THIS IS THE SAME FOR THE REST OF YA'LL, THAT COME HERE AND REPLY EVERY SECOND TO EACH OTHER,YOU ALL DONT HAVE A LIFE OR WHAT?
ONE THINK I DON'T LIKE ABOUT THE VIDEO IS THE 2 GIRL DANCING BEHIND EACH OTHER LIKE 2 LESB..
WHAT SO FUN ABOUT IT? DESAXEE AND THE COMPANIE.HUH?
WOULD YOU DO THE SAME IN FRONT OF YOU PARENTS? DANCING WITH A WOMAN OR A MAN SHAKING HIS OR HER FRONT ON YOUR BOOTY? COME PLZ LETS BE HONEST OK.
I AM NOT SAYING EVERY MUSLIM IS PERFECT BUT ATLEAST LET'S TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT WE SEE.
AND ANOTHER THING FOR YOU WALLEN WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN A VIDEO WHERE A SOMAL GIRL TRY TO SING AND SHE IS SKINNY AND HAS A ROBE IN FRONT HER MIRROR. BUT THAS ALL YOU KNOW ABOUT HER BUT YOU JUDGE HER. BUT 2 GIRLS WEARING A BOUBOU BUT DANCING LIKE 2 LESB..ITS OK FOR YOU? JUST EXPLAIN THAT OK?

lena,
what about u?
as a 70s disco star shouldnt u be shaking ur booty in some cheap club?
Didnt I tell u to stop judging?
I dont care about those girls in the video, I have a pb when some brainwashed bigot comes around bragging about how hamarawiyas dance like sluts because they are xamarawiyas, that's when I have a pb.
Now if u think she's right screw u too hunno.
And stop judging u freak, the day u'll post something interesting, insightful and non judgemental I'll dye my hair blonde.

PS: And when it comes to the singing girl all I said is that she was skinny and I didnt like her voice, nothing about her clothing so get ur examples right.

Ce message a été modifié par Wallen - 17 juillet 2007 - 01:41 .

Will Rogers

#98 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   lena Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mars 07

Posté 17 juillet 2007 - 02:39

Voir le messageWallen, le Monday 16 July 2007, 22:39, dit :

lena,
what about u?
I dont care about those girls in the video, I have a pb when some brainwashed bigot comes around bragging about how hamarawiyas dance like sluts because they are xamarawiyas, that's when I have a pb.
And stop judging u freak, the day u'll post something interesting, insightful and non judgemental I'll dye my hair blonde.

PS: And when it comes to the singing girl all I said is that she was skinny and I didnt like her voice, nothing about her clothing so get ur examples right.

Voir le messageWallen, le Monday 16 July 2007, 22:39, dit :

lena,
what about u?

waaw! you are fast.i posted at 10:15 you replied at 10:35 this prove you don't have shiiiit to do.
keep on like that and your husband will leave you.cause you waste your time on the computer 27/7.
poor him is not easy to deal with a mail order bride. you only find out what they are really about once they live with you.lol
dont come at me with that crap of disco you dont know what to say so you find some wrong with my picture.
:lol: :lol:
another thing you telling stop judging when you the number 1 when it come to judging folks.
i don't judge but speak what is real! you are the freak,that get pleasure posting 100 times a day and just because you dont use immoral word you think you are nice.no,no its not like that,its what you say and the way you say it that matters.you are full of negativity whenever some1 don't agree with you. not to say full of shit! you want to play to perfect girl all the time stop that.cause you really cant hide from GOD..
so for once stop reversing the subject and zip it up so you can maditate on what you say all the time.
one more thing if you tell me that you are 15 years old i will sincerely apologize to you cause i will understand that you still have alot to learn and mature.

#99 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Wallen Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 17 juillet 2007 - 03:56

Voir le messagelena, le Tuesday 17 July 2007, 0:39, dit :

waaw! you are fast.i posted at 10:15 you replied at 10:35 this prove you don't have shiiiit to do.
keep on like that and your husband will leave you.cause you waste your time on the computer 27/7.
poor him is not easy to deal with a mail order bride. you only find out what they are really about once they live with you.lol
dont come at me with that crap of disco you dont know what to say so you find some wrong with my picture.
another thing you telling stop judging when you the number 1 when it come to judging folks.
i don't judge but speak what is real! you are the freak,that get pleasure posting 100 times a day and just because you dont use immoral word you think you are nice.no,no its not like that,its what you say and the way you say it that matters.you are full of negativity whenever some1 don't agree with you. not to say full of shit! you want to play to perfect girl all the time stop that.cause you really cant hide from GOD..
so for once stop reversing the subject and zip it up so you can maditate on what you say all the time.
one more thing if you tell me that you are 15 years old i will sincerely apologize to you cause i will understand that you still have alot to learn and mature.

Lena, u probably think that that awful wig makes u look edgy and cool, but boy u can't hide for long how cheap and dumb u are.
U should go back and read ur posts, full of negativity, jealousy and downright crap, instead of accusing ppl of being .... u.

PS: Have u ever considered that I might be getting paid to spend time on the net?
Sure, it's not fun all the time but hey I get to read u and say ''Boy I'm lucky'' B)
Will Rogers

#100 _Slander (guest)

Groupe :
Invités

Posté 17 juillet 2007 - 11:13

Voir le messageWallen, le Tuesday 17 July 2007, 0:56, dit :

PS: Have u ever considered that I might be getting paid to spend time on the net?

Un moment donnée cette idée m'a effleuré l'esprit, cet effort d'animation du site ne doit pas être gratuit ????

Je me suis dis c'est bête qd même il y a certains et certaines qui créent plus d'ambiance que les autres, des véritables animateurs et animatrices de Télé. Alors pourquoi ne pas demander une part de l'argent de la publicité que le site rapporte? Exiger une part de l'argent qu'il se fait sur notre dos, ce con de djibnet.com

On devait être remuneré en fonction des nombres de msg posté (enfin sans faire de distinction ou du clientlisme).

Moi avec mes plus de 2000 msg maintenant je joue dans la cour des grands, je ne suis plus un vilain p'ti canard comme certaine m'ont traité jadis . J'exige donc la part du lion. B)

#101 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   maouled Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
15-juillet 07

Posté 17 juillet 2007 - 01:01

Pour répondre à ta question originelle, le fait de danser le nikko n'est pas en soi contraire à l’islam,.
Je m’explique du moment qu’il s’agit d’une fête entre femmes, elles peuvent danser ce quelles veulent, ce qui est contraire à l’islam dans la vidéo est la participation des hommes à cette événement.

Et d’abord être musulmans n’est pas un état immuable, CAD un musulman se caractérise par plusieurs paramètres à commencer par les cinq piliers de l’islam. Il est ridicule de ce dire musulman quand on n’observe pas l’un d’entre eux.

Mais je dois le reconnaître il y a beaucoup de gens qui font la prière sans que ça les empêche de faire des choses contraire à l’islam.

#102 _Slander (guest)

Groupe :
Invités

Posté 17 juillet 2007 - 02:06

Voir le messageDesaxee, le Monday 16 July 2007, 18:19, dit :

:lol: :lol: la baffe qu'il s'est pris le morveux!

Sinon, Kemera je pense que t'es une nevrosee ... in denial dee.....
Assumes et tu te sentiras bien, tu n'insultera plus ce qui t'excite!! ;)

L'ennemi de mon ennemie est mon amie.

L'ennemie de mon amie est mon ennemie.

Desaxee ne sait pas à quel sein se voué.

Desaxee est une mouche à merde attirée par l'odeur des embrouille.

Desaxee est tout simplement conne. :lol:

#103 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   lena Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mars 07

Posté 17 juillet 2007 - 05:04

Voir le messageWallen, le Tuesday 17 July 2007, 0:56, dit :

Lena, u probably think that that awful wig makes u look edgy and cool, but boy u can't hide for long how cheap and dumb u are.
U should go back and read ur posts, full of negativity, jealousy and downright crap, instead of accusing ppl of being .... u.
Sure, it's not fun all the time but hey I get to read u and say ''Boy I'm lucky'' B)

you are sorry person,unlike you that picture represent who i am, a proud african woman with natural hair not full of chemicals. so what about you? is that what you want to be a light skin indian woman with straight hair? oh boy! you are not proud of the way god made you?
i start to realise that you are not so smart.cause all you do is repeat what i say about you.
wallen get a real life! stop being here evry single minute ,hour ,and day.
unless you job is to work here,meskina you are wasted.
[/quote]U should go back and read ur posts, full of negativity, jealousy and downright crap, instead of accusing ppl of being .... u.
you always say that when i tell you you truth...
anyway.keep on talking shit i will not repost again cause i am busy .unlike you who doesn't do shit all day long...i am too hold for ya.my lil teenager.
now do me a favor get back in the kichen and be a good loving wife to you huby befor he divorces you.

#104 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Dulmar Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
20-décembre 06

Posté 17 juillet 2007 - 06:28

Voir le messagekemera, le Saturday 14 July 2007, 18:58, dit :

je n remets pas en doute la culture arabe puisk y a rien d provocant dedans,
rattrape-toi,
pkoi j ai poste c sujet,si c etait pr lire des frases comme ca.

A l'ancien temps avant le prophete Mohamed(saw), c'etait le Kufar ki pratiquait la danse du ventre, dans le but etait de seduire le roi et apres passer dans son lit. :lol: Et apres cette danse est devenue "un ballet provocant" :P on a pu nommer par la suite "Ballet erotique dans lequel les amants s'avancent l'un vers l'autre, s'ouvre l'un vers l'autre, se prennent se recoivent, sinvestissent et s'envahissent. :( C'est HARAM LA DANSE DU VENTRE. Malheureusement les arabes ont continuer cette danse du vendre legerement modifiee mais ca reste tjs Haram. Allah (sat) n'a pas permit de danse de ce genre. Est-ce ke quelqu'un peut me dire ke Dieu a permit une danse? Laquelle ?Est-ce qu'elle est ecrite dans le SAINT CORAN??????

Hunno Kemera pert pas ton temps sur ce forum a poster des cochonneries
Au nom d´Allah, le Tout Miséricordieux, le Très Miséricordieux.

1. Dis: "Il est Allah, Unique.
2. Allah, Le Seul à être imploré pour ce que nous désirons.
3. Il n´a jamais engendré, n´a pas été engendré non plus.
4. Et nul n´est égal à Lui". Sourate.112 V.1&4

2.136 Dites: "Nous croyons en Allah et en ce qu´on nous a révélé, et en ce qu´on n´a fait descendre vers Abraham et Ismaël et Isaac et Jacob et les Tribus, et en ce qui a été donné à Moïse et à Jésus, et en ce qui a été donné aux prophètes, venant de leur Seigneur: nous ne faisons aucune distinction entre eux. Et à Lui nous sommes Soumis". Sourate Al-Baqara V.136

3.53 Seigneur! Nous avons cru à ce que Tu as fait descendre et suivi le messager. Inscris-nous donc parmi ceux qui témoignent".
1. Ceux qui témoignent: qu'il n'y a pas d'autres divinités à part Allah et que Muhammad(pbAsl) est le Messager d'Allah.
2. Ceux qui témoignent: qu'Allah est Unique Issa(Jésus)(Alehi Salam) est un Prophete.

47.7 Ô vous qui croyez! si vous faites triompher (la cause d´) Allah, Il vous fera triompher et raffermira vos pas. Sourat Muhammad V.7

Dieu le Très-Haut dit: "Tu jouis certainemet(Ô Mohammad) d'une très grande moralité"
Chapitre 68- V.4

#105 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Wallen Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 17 juillet 2007 - 08:23

Voir le messageSlander, le Tuesday 17 July 2007, 9:13, dit :

Un moment donnée cette idée m'a effleuré l'esprit, cet effort d'animation du site ne doit pas être gratuit ????

Je me suis dis c'est bête qd même il y a certains et certaines qui créent plus d'ambiance que les autres, des véritables animateurs et animatrices de Télé. Alors pourquoi ne pas demander une part de l'argent de la publicité que le site rapporte? Exiger une part de l'argent qu'il se fait sur notre dos, ce con de djibnet.com

On devait être remuneré en fonction des nombres de msg posté (enfin sans faire de distinction ou du clientlisme).

Moi avec mes plus de 2000 msg maintenant je joue dans la cour des grands, je ne suis plus un vilain p'ti canard comme certaine m'ont traité jadis . J'exige donc la part du lion. B)

Mais non Slander je bosse pas pr djibnet mais g dois passer bcp de tps sur le net, mon laptop c comme mon sac a main, si je bossais pr djibnet je serai payee des clopinettes, pas assez pr mon train de vie voyons :lol: je finirais gueuse sous les ponts :(
Sinon ca commence a me miner ttes ces jalouses, dur dur de pouvoir bosser d'ou on veut :lol:

Mais maintenant que j'y pense c vrai que g du talent ....djibnet.com j'exige mon du :D

Voir le messageDulmar, le Tuesday 17 July 2007, 16:28, dit :

Hunno Kemera pert pas ton temps sur ce forum a poster des cochonneries[/color].

Voir le messagelena, le Tuesday 17 July 2007, 15:04, dit :

you are sorry person,unlike you that picture represent who i am, a proud african woman with natural hair not full of chemicals. so what about you? is that what you want to be a light skin indian woman with straight hair? oh boy! you are not proud of the way god made you?
i start to realise that you are not so smart.cause all you do is repeat what i say about you.
wallen get a real life! stop being here evry single minute ,hour ,and day.
unless you job is to work here,meskina you are wasted.

Are u ok Lena?
Did u stop taking ur meds? :blink:

PS: Proud african women dont wear wigs, they take care of their own hair and if I'm light skinned and have straight hair there are plenty of africans who look like dat too so dont hate me and go comb that jungle u nasty, bet it hides lots of lil animals yakhiiiiii :((

Ce message a été modifié par Wallen - 17 juillet 2007 - 08:30 .

Will Rogers

Partager ce sujet :

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « Première