djibnet.com: To Webmaster: Can You Create A Science Section? - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

Page 1 sur 1
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

To Webmaster: Can You Create A Science Section? And remove any messages not related to the subject ? Noter : -----

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Black-Mamba Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-janvier 06

Posté 19 décembre 2006 - 06:23

I know I'm asking too much, but the idea is to discuss 'bout serious subjects for once like Physics, Technologies ( like thin film applied to solar cell, microelectronics, ...), Biology.

I know it seems irrealistic but, there are a lot of students out there and can contribute to the subjects!

THX.

Ce message a été modifié par Black-Mamba - 19 décembre 2006 - 06:26 .

1- If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

2- People who think they know everything are particularly entertaining to those of us who really do.

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Black-Mamba Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-janvier 06

Posté 19 décembre 2006 - 09:26

Here is an article published by the U.S. Departement of Energy: http://www.energy.gov/news/4503.htm

:)

2- People who think they know everything are particularly entertaining to those of us who really do.

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   idro Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
09-juillet 03

Posté 19 décembre 2006 - 10:14

Voir le messageBlack-Mamba, le Tuesday 19 December 2006, 18:26, dit :

Here is an article published by the U.S. Departement of Energy: http://www.energy.gov/news/4503.htm

:)

Very interesting your proposition Black Mamba. If the webmaster don't respond to your request, you can put your subjects in the "Education section" . I like to share some science subjects too. Also very interesting the article.
You can visit the following website (http://www.psa.es/) if you like to learn more about solar concentration technologies. There's a city in portugal that produce electricity by this way. A free energy, no need to fuel, no need to gas. A very promising way for sunny countries like djibouti.

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Black-Mamba Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-janvier 06

Posté 19 décembre 2006 - 10:28

Voir le messageidro, le Tuesday 19 December 2006, 14:14, dit :

Very interesting your proposition Black Mamba. If the webmaster don't respond to your request, you can put your subjects in the "Education section" . I like to share some science subjects too. Also very interesting the article.
You can visit the following website (http://www.psa.es/) if you like to learn more about solar concentration technologies. There's a city in portugal that produce electricity by this way. A free energy, no need to fuel, no need to gas. A very promising way for sunny countries like djibouti.

Hi Idro,

Thanks man. Of course Djib is very interesting, almost 365 days sunshine, dry ( no H2O particle in the air so less diffusion), very low population,... You know almost all of the Thin Films Manufacturers do their production in South Asia which is not far. Djibouti could be a scale-up Lab on the Planet.

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djibnet.com Icône

• Administrator
  • Pip
Groupe :
Administrateurs
Inscrit :
26-avril 03
Interests:
Surfing around.

Posté 20 décembre 2006 - 12:10

Voir le messageBlack-Mamba, le Tuesday 19 December 2006, 16:23, dit :

I know I'm asking too much, but the idea is to discuss 'bout serious subjects for once like Physics, Technologies ( like thin film applied to solar cell, microelectronics, ...), Biology.
I know it seems irrealistic but, there are a lot of students out there and can contribute to the subjects!
THX.

Doable. But let's start with Idro suggestion and put those topics in "Education" section. If successfull, we can still create a dedicated zone afterward.

djibnet.com

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Black-Mamba Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-janvier 06

Posté 20 décembre 2006 - 12:19

Is it possible to put some mathematics in the forum ?

Ce message a été modifié par Black-Mamba - 20 décembre 2006 - 12:20 .

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1